Sunday, October 3, 2010

not so secret anymore

I have had this blog name reserved for a while with the intention of saving all of my "secret family recipes" in one place. I can NEVER find the little slips of paper that I jot my recipes down on so I thought this would be a good solution. And my little sisters always call at the most inconvenient times to ask me for recipes. A blog would be the perfect solution!

I finally decided to get going on this project now that I have my own little family. I'm excited to try lots of recipes and decide which ones will be our family's favorites. :)

I have tried to figure out how this blog will work over the past year with the domain name sitting on my blogger dashboard. I am always most tempted to try out new recipes when I see lovely pictures of the food that go along with the recipe. Unfortunately, I'm not very into the presentation of my food and I'm definitely not a photographer so I don't think that will work. You'll just have to use your imagination. I think I'll just include the recipe and why I love it. And I will probably only post once a week. I don't want to get too ambitious here. Haha. Guest posters are more than welcome and hopefully my sisters and sisters-in-law will pop in to share more fun family recipes! I'm excited to finally get this started!

1 comment:

  1. looks fun! :D perhaps I'll have to try a few of these...the chicken rolls sound really good! And I have no idea what to make for dinner tonight... :D

    ReplyDelete